Wednesday, February 1, 2012


Well, I guess this is where I tell you all of the generic things people usually say to introduce themselves. Name's Taylor J. Pyka. First year. From So Cal.

Things I like:
Alpha Phi- I pledged Alpha Phi Fraternity/Sorority last semester at State. I love it.
Nail Polish- Yeah, this is really girly but I honestly am obsessed with it, especially sparkly kinds.
I like to sleep- I take four hour naps sometimes, though not as often as I used to. Oh well.
My OWN space- I feel a bit more free that way. Keeping things spic and span just because I have a roommate is hard for me.
My boyfriend.... obviously, otherwise he wouldn't be my boyfriend. Duh.
Big cities- Every year I visit NYC. I took the above picture from a yacht in New York harbor.

Random facts about me:
I don't like feet.
I have a 7 month old baby cousin name Asher who I'm obsessed with.

That's just a bit about good ol' me, can't wait to meet y'all in AMERICAN LIT!!!! I'm super excited to have this blog here for English 258. Lookin' forward to what's in store in the class.


No comments:

Post a Comment